Your RING Doorbell/Intercom
Every accommodation has its own Ring video doorbell to connect with your phone that replaces the old fixed intercom. It allows you to see and speak with the persons who rings your doorbell from a distance.
– The bell is already installed so all you need to do is accept the invitation to connect your phone to the app, which you have received by email.
– You can configure the settings in the app as you prefer, information HOW TO about that can be found on the RING website. https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/categories/115001265666
– The Device works with a battery, so depending of your configuration it will use more or less battery.
Please find hereby the information on HOW TO RECHARGE your doorbell.
- The tools for recharging your battery can be found in the most left white cabinet above the mailboxes :
- orange usb cable matching any usb (phone)charger,
- orange tool with metal stick to remove the screws.
- Please place it back after usage so the other residents can also charge their battery when needed
- Bottom doorbells: have an internal battery, so you need to remove the doorbell completely to charge it on the device itself. For this remove (and carefull to not loose) the 2 little screws in the bottom. Then click off the doorbell by lifting out the bottom side. https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/articles/206129023-Charging-the-Battery-on-Your-Ring-Video-Doorbell
- Top Doorbells: still have the replaceable battery, to access it you first have to remove the bottom doorbell. Then remove the plastic cap and take out the battery by gently pushing the silver lever. https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003012526-Charging-the-battery-on-your-battery-powered-Ring-device